- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestFGM 'has close parallels with other forms of child abuse'
- LatestPakistan hails progress on tackling maternal mortality
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
In June 2013, the Executive Board agreed the Approved Terms of Reference for the following Committees:
- Capacity Building in Education and Training
- Ethical Aspects of Human Reproduction and Women's Health
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Menstrual Disorders
- Reproductive Medicine
- Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights
All Committees reflect a continued determination to realise FIGO's mission to promote the health and wellbeing of women world-wide and to improve the practice of gynecology and obstetrics.