- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
In June 2013, the Executive Board agreed the Approved Terms of Reference for the following Committees:
- Capacity Building in Education and Training
- Ethical Aspects of Human Reproduction and Women's Health
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Menstrual Disorders
- Reproductive Medicine
- Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights
All Committees reflect a continued determination to realise FIGO's mission to promote the health and wellbeing of women world-wide and to improve the practice of gynecology and obstetrics.