- LatestEthiopian activist honoured for 97% FGM reduction
- Latest2,000 Malagasy women 'develop fistula each year'
- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Telephone: +44 20 7928 1166 Fax: +44 20 7928 7099
FIGO House, Suite 3 - Waterloo Court, 10 Theed Street, London SE1 8ST, UK
Email (general): firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Executive Professor Hamid Rushwan
Bryan Thomas - Administrative Director
Marie-Christine Szatybelko - Senior Administrator and Committee Manager
Alexandra Gilpin - PA to the Chief Executive/Communications Assistant
David Jeffery - Administration Assistant
FIGO LOGIC Initiative (in Maternal and Newborn Health)
FIGO Fistula Initiative
Patricia English - Project Co-ordinator
Events and Meetings
Marta Collins - Events and Meetings Manager
Helen Metherell - Editorial Assistant
The Secretariat handles all administrative matters.
It is multilingual and can communicate in English, French and Spanish.
World Congress 2015