- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
In June 2013, the Executive Board agreed the Approved Terms of Reference for the following Working Groups:
- Best Practice on Maternal-Foetal Medicine
- Challenges in Care of Mothers and Infants during Labour and Delivery
- Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
All Working Groups reflect a continued determination to realise FIGO's mission to promote the health and wellbeing of women world-wide and to improve the practice of gynecology and obstetrics.