- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
In June 2013, the Executive Board agreed the Approved Terms of Reference for the following Working Groups:
- Best Practice on Maternal-Foetal Medicine
- Challenges in Care of Mothers and Infants during Labour and Delivery
- Pelvic Floor Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
All Working Groups reflect a continued determination to realise FIGO's mission to promote the health and wellbeing of women world-wide and to improve the practice of gynecology and obstetrics.