- LatestStrategies to boost Pill success in obese women
- LatestBlood thinner for pregnant women may be ineffective
- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
We have made every effort to make FIGO's website easy to use and accessible to everyone.
Pages on this website conform to the Worldwide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility guidelines “AA” standard as default and many/most to “AAA” standard.
Making our website fully accessible is an ongoing process and we are committed to offer a user friendly experience.
If you experience any problems or have any feedback please email us at email@example.com.For more information on how to make your browsing easier, visit My Web My Way website, a product of a partnership between the BBC and AbilityNet. The site provides advice and help to all those people who would benefit from making changes to their browser, operating system, or computer to be able to view the web in a more accessible way.