- LatestNew York scientists reveal HIV breakthrough
- LatestNigerian state governor vows to continue maternal mortality battle
- LatestSomaliland maternal hospital provides women's health boost
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
We have made every effort to make FIGO's website easy to use and accessible to everyone.
Pages on this website conform to the Worldwide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility guidelines “AA” standard as default and many/most to “AAA” standard.
Making our website fully accessible is an ongoing process and we are committed to offer a user friendly experience.
If you experience any problems or have any feedback please email us at email@example.com.For more information on how to make your browsing easier, visit My Web My Way website, a product of a partnership between the BBC and AbilityNet. The site provides advice and help to all those people who would benefit from making changes to their browser, operating system, or computer to be able to view the web in a more accessible way.