- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
We have made every effort to make FIGO's website easy to use and accessible to everyone.
Pages on this website conform to the Worldwide Web Consortium's (W3C) Web Content Accessibility guidelines “AA” standard as default and many/most to “AAA” standard.
Making our website fully accessible is an ongoing process and we are committed to offer a user friendly experience.
If you experience any problems or have any feedback please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.For more information on how to make your browsing easier, visit My Web My Way website, a product of a partnership between the BBC and AbilityNet. The site provides advice and help to all those people who would benefit from making changes to their browser, operating system, or computer to be able to view the web in a more accessible way.