- LatestPortugal toughens law on FGM
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
Career opportunities, fellowships and training courses
FIGO is often advised of career opportunities and fellowships from other organisations that might be of interest to members of FIGO’s constituent societies.
Please note that FIGO accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of any information supplied by third parties featured occasionally on this page, and any applications resulting from such announcements should be made to the originating organisation and not to FIGO itself.
FIGO is not necessarily linked in any way to, nor endorses, the organisations providing information and has received no remuneration or compensation from the organisations concerned for the inclusion of announcements on this page as a service to the members of FIGO’s constituent societies.
The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics is a UK Registered charity (No 1113263; Company No 5498067) and is an equal opportunities employer
Global Doctors for Choice are seeking a new Executive Editor. Please click here to view full details. Closing date: 17 March 2014
The University of Cape Town and the Department of Health of the Western Cape Government invite applications for the above five-year contract post in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Groote Schuur Hospital. Please click here to view full details. Closing date: 24 March 2014