- LatestBattle against maternal mortality in Mozambique is far from over, says health director
- LatestTransport 'key to women's health'
- LatestNigerian women's health boosted by UNFPA donation
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, December 2013
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
Career opportunities, fellowships and training courses
FIGO is often advised of career opportunities and fellowships from other organisations that might be of interest to members of FIGO’s constituent societies.
Please note that FIGO accepts no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of any information supplied by third parties featured occasionally on this page, and any applications resulting from such announcements should be made to the originating organisation and not to FIGO itself.
FIGO is not necessarily linked in any way to, nor endorses, the organisations providing information and has received no remuneration or compensation from the organisations concerned for the inclusion of announcements on this page as a service to the members of FIGO’s constituent societies.
The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics is a UK Registered charity (No 1113263; Company No 5498067) and is an equal opportunities employer