- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
The 2012 FIGO World Congress of Gynecology & Obstetrics will be held in Rome, Italy - which was selected from a shortlist of seven European cities by the FIGO General Assembly on 9th November 2006. The dates are 7-12 October 2012.