- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestEngenderHealth outlines 'fistula-free generation'
- LatestUK govt 'very frustrated' by absence of FGM prosecutions
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
De Watteville lecture
Since 1991, the De Watteville Lecture has been organised jointly between FIGO and the International Federation of Fertility Societies (IFFS) in memory of Professor Hubert de Watteville, one of the founding fathers of FIGO and IFFS.
The most recent FIGO De Watteville Lectures were presented by:
Professor Alan Trounson in Cape Town, South Africa in 2009
Professor Martin Pera in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in 2006
Professor Markku Seppala in Santiago, Chile in 2003
The De Watteville Lecture occupies a prominent place among the special lectures that take place at the triennial FIGO World Congress.
World Congress 2015