- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
17th World Congress on Controversies in Obstetrics, Gynecology & Infertility (COGI)
8 November 2012, 00:00
11 November 2012, 00:00
FIGO accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of the external event information. Inclusion of any event does not necessarily mean that FIGO either endorses or supports it.