This section is in the process of being updated.
To access all the journal articles, please go to The International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics.
To access free-to-view content, please visit our collection on Wiley Online Library.
- CTG Classification Table (October 2015)
- FIGO consensus guidelines on intrapartum fetal monitoring: Physiology of fetal oxygenation and the main goals of intrapartum fetal monitoring (October 2015)
Contemporary issues in women’s health (June 2015)
- Second-trimester postabortion care for ruptured membranes, fetal demise, and incomplete abortion (May 2015)
In Memoriam: Professor Harold A. Kaminetzky (March 2015)
Mother−baby friendly birthing facilities (February 2015)
Mother–Baby Friendly Birthing Facilities Initiative (February 2015)
Volume 128, Issue 1 (January 2015)
In Memoriam: Louis Gerald Keith, 1935-2014 (November 2014)
Evidence for Action (October 2014)
Contemporary Issues in Women's Health (September 2014)
- FIGO Cancer Report 2015 (2015) NB Portuguese and Spanish translations of the chapters from the 2015 Cancer Report have been added to Wiley's Online Library, and can be accessed at the following link. A 'Post Publication Notice' has been added to the top of each chapter directing readers to the PDFs that appear in the 'Supporting Information' at the bottom of each chapter.
- World Report on Women's Health (2015)
- Advancing Implementation in Maternal and Newborn Health (2015)
- Accelerating Dual Elimination of Mother-To-Child Transmission of Syphilis and HIV Through Use of New Diagnostic Tools (2015)
- Prevention of Unsafe Abortion and its Consequences (2014)
- World Report on Women’s Health 2012 (2012)
Universal Access to Reproductive Health: Opportunities to Prevent Unsafe Abortion and Address Related Critical Gaps (2010)