- LatestEthiopian activist honoured for 97% FGM reduction
- Latest2,000 Malagasy women 'develop fistula each year'
- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Practice of pica among pregnant women in Khartoum, Sudan - Corrected Proof
Tuesday, 8th May 2012
Pica, the eating of non-food materials, is widely practiced in countries with limited resources, such as Sudan . Pica can lead to poor maternal and fetal outcomes such as anemia .
World Congress 2015