- LatestMaternal mortalities 'on the rise' in Belgaum, India
- LatestUpgraded Tanzanian health centre records zero maternal deaths
- LatestEgyptian stance on FGM condemned by children's rights group
- Latest‘People to People’ announces obstetrics and gynecology delegations to India and Costa Rica
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
FIGO eases travel to Rome Congress
On registration, participants will receive a free travel card for use on public transport to be utilised throughout the Congress, which will be included in their delegate packs.
Please access this link for full details of how to travel to the venue: http://www.figo2012.org/public-transportation/ (a Rome metro and city railways map).