- LatestEthiopian activist honoured for 97% FGM reduction
- Latest2,000 Malagasy women 'develop fistula each year'
- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
FIGO/SafeHands' FGM film wins major film festival award
There is a special free screening on Saturday 5 February at 3pm at the Tricycle Theatre, Kilburn, in London. For full details, click here.
'This film is likely to create greater awareness in solving this problem' - FIGO’s Chief Executive Hamid Rushwan.
'This is an incredible piece of work. So moving, upsetting, confusing, terrifying and, in tiny parts, uplifting' - Susie Orbach, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, social critic and writer.
World Congress 2015