- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
FIGO/SafeHands' FGM film wins major film festival award
There is a special free screening on Saturday 5 February at 3pm at the Tricycle Theatre, Kilburn, in London. For full details, click here.
'This film is likely to create greater awareness in solving this problem' - FIGO’s Chief Executive Hamid Rushwan.
'This is an incredible piece of work. So moving, upsetting, confusing, terrifying and, in tiny parts, uplifting' - Susie Orbach, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, social critic and writer.