- LatestIncomplete HPV vaccination may still have benefits
- LatestPain control in labour could fight depression
- LatestInvest in young adolescent sexual health for long-term gain
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
FIGO/SafeHands' FGM film wins major film festival award
There is a special free screening on Saturday 5 February at 3pm at the Tricycle Theatre, Kilburn, in London. For full details, click here.
'This film is likely to create greater awareness in solving this problem' - FIGO’s Chief Executive Hamid Rushwan.
'This is an incredible piece of work. So moving, upsetting, confusing, terrifying and, in tiny parts, uplifting' - Susie Orbach, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, social critic and writer.