- LatestEnding violence against women a priority, says Ban Ki-moon
- LatestBritons at risk of FGM 'being taken overseas to undergo procedure'
- LatestFGM 'nothing to do with Islam'
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
FIGO/SafeHands' FGM film wins major film festival award
There is a special free screening on Saturday 5 February at 3pm at the Tricycle Theatre, Kilburn, in London. For full details, click here.
'This film is likely to create greater awareness in solving this problem' - FIGO’s Chief Executive Hamid Rushwan.
'This is an incredible piece of work. So moving, upsetting, confusing, terrifying and, in tiny parts, uplifting' - Susie Orbach, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, social critic and writer.