- LatestNew York scientists reveal HIV breakthrough
- LatestNigerian state governor vows to continue maternal mortality battle
- LatestSomaliland maternal hospital provides women's health boost
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
FIGO/SafeHands' FGM film wins major film festival award
There is a special free screening on Saturday 5 February at 3pm at the Tricycle Theatre, Kilburn, in London. For full details, click here.
'This film is likely to create greater awareness in solving this problem' - FIGO’s Chief Executive Hamid Rushwan.
'This is an incredible piece of work. So moving, upsetting, confusing, terrifying and, in tiny parts, uplifting' - Susie Orbach, psychotherapist, psychoanalyst, social critic and writer.