- LatestEthiopian activist honoured for 97% FGM reduction
- Latest2,000 Malagasy women 'develop fistula each year'
- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
IJGO: from strength to strength in 2012
Clare Addington, IJGO Managing Editor, said: ‘The most recent Impact Factor for 2011, 2.045, is its highest to date, and in 2011 the journal received 1323 submissions. The 2011 acceptance rate is predicted to be 22 per cent and the Journal continues to increase the annual number of reviewers (702 in 2011) and the geographic representation of those contributing reviews.’
2012 subscriptions are just $80 for members of FIGO national societies: see www.ijgo.org/pricing for more information and to subscribe online.
World Congress 2015