- LatestCutting edge HIV treatment to hit US shelves
- LatestZambia's first lady hails Mandela HIV action
- LatestMaternal mortality boost for Nigeria
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
Medical Research Council now launching further call to support ‘rising star’ African Research Leaders
This is a prestigious award, jointly funded by the UK MRC and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
The aim of the scheme is to strengthen research leadership across sub-Saharan Africa by attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who will lead high quality programmes of research on key global health issues pertinent to the region and beyond.
Please see the link below for further information on the scheme and guidance on how to apply:
Please direct any queries to ARLadmin@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk