- Latest14,000 take part in Niger 'public vow' to end FGM
- LatestUK girls in danger as FGM 'cutting season' approaches
- LatestRate of decline in maternal deaths 'needs to double' to meet MDG 5
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Medical Research Council now launching further call to support ‘rising star’ African Research Leaders
This is a prestigious award, jointly funded by the UK MRC and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
The aim of the scheme is to strengthen research leadership across sub-Saharan Africa by attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who will lead high quality programmes of research on key global health issues pertinent to the region and beyond.
Please see the link below for further information on the scheme and guidance on how to apply:
Please direct any queries to ARLadmin@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk
World Congress 2015