- LatestStrategies to boost Pill success in obese women
- LatestBlood thinner for pregnant women may be ineffective
- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
Medical Research Council now launching further call to support ‘rising star’ African Research Leaders
This is a prestigious award, jointly funded by the UK MRC and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
The aim of the scheme is to strengthen research leadership across sub-Saharan Africa by attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who will lead high quality programmes of research on key global health issues pertinent to the region and beyond.
Please see the link below for further information on the scheme and guidance on how to apply:
Please direct any queries to ARLadmin@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk