- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
Medical Research Council now launching further call to support ‘rising star’ African Research Leaders
This is a prestigious award, jointly funded by the UK MRC and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
The aim of the scheme is to strengthen research leadership across sub-Saharan Africa by attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who will lead high quality programmes of research on key global health issues pertinent to the region and beyond.
Please see the link below for further information on the scheme and guidance on how to apply:
Please direct any queries to ARLadmin@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk