- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
Medical Research Council now launching further call to support ‘rising star’ African Research Leaders
This is a prestigious award, jointly funded by the UK MRC and the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID).
The aim of the scheme is to strengthen research leadership across sub-Saharan Africa by attracting and retaining exceptionally talented individuals who will lead high quality programmes of research on key global health issues pertinent to the region and beyond.
Please see the link below for further information on the scheme and guidance on how to apply:
Please direct any queries to ARLadmin@headoffice.mrc.ac.uk