- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestEngenderHealth outlines 'fistula-free generation'
- LatestUK govt 'very frustrated' by absence of FGM prosecutions
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Top women's health news
A humanitarian award has been presented to the founders of the world's largest hospital ship charity, in recognition of the work they have done to help improve access to medical care in the developing
Babies born to mothers with depression are more likely to suffer from sleep disturbances between the ages of two weeks and six months, new research highlights.
The African Union (AU) has committed itself to battling against child and maternal mortality and its ministers for health are planning a meeting to discuss the issue.
New research has highlighted that women who do a physically-demanding job or work long hours while pregnant have an increased chance of giving birth to a smaller baby.
World Congress 2015