- LatestAdverse maternal outcomes 'less common' at home
- LatestGAMCOTRAP launches anti-FGM campaign in Niaminas
- LatestFGM in Tanzania's Tarime district 'almost ending'
- Latest‘People to People’ announces obstetrics and gynecology delegations to India and Costa Rica
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Top women's health news
Expectant mothers who take antidepressants during their pregnancy have a higher risk of miscarrying, a new report has revealed.
The risk of miscarriage rose by 68 per cent in women taking the drugs, according to researchers from the University of Montreal.