- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
FIGO project details are currently being revised, and the 'Our Work' section of this website will be updated very shortly with new information.
To donate to any of the activities listed on the right, please click on the image.
Residents of the USA who are eligible for tax relief on such donations should make cheques payable to 'The FIGO Charitable Foundation', a '501(c) 3 corporation' set established in the USA. All donations to the Charitable Foundation are passed on to FIGO to assist its work.
Donations can be made online or may be sent to (please specify particular project if you so wish):
FIGO Secretariat, FIGO House, Suite 3, Waterloo Court, 10 Theed Street, London SE1 8ST, United Kingdom.
World Congress 2015
Ensuring high quality clinical training for the care of women with obstetric fistula
Improving the lives and health of women and newborns in the world's most underserved regions.
Advocating for and disseminating evidence-based information on misoprostol for post-partum haemorrhage for providers and clinical policy makers.
Helping to implement key strategies towards the prevention of unsafe abortion.