- LatestMaternal mortality boost for Nigeria
- LatestNew York scientists reveal HIV breakthrough
- LatestNigerian state governor vows to continue maternal mortality battle
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
Bioethics Training Curriculum
This curriculum can be used freely in order to stimulate means of ethical analysis, reflection and decision-making.
The curriculum materials can be used without copyright but subject to acknowledgement of their origins as a FIGO production. The Ethics Committee would be pleased to collaborate with any member society or any medical school department of obstetrics and gynecology that wants to use the materials and case studies in an ethics training programme.