- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
Bioethics Training Curriculum
This curriculum can be used freely in order to stimulate means of ethical analysis, reflection and decision-making.
The curriculum materials can be used without copyright but subject to acknowledgement of their origins as a FIGO production. The Ethics Committee would be pleased to collaborate with any member society or any medical school department of obstetrics and gynecology that wants to use the materials and case studies in an ethics training programme.