- LatestCaffeine could worsen some menopause symptoms
- LatestGenes influence when girls reach puberty
- LatestGynaecologists ‘should be involved in child cancer treatment’
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics (IJGO)
The official journal of FIGO, the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics, is published monthly and is available by subscription from the publishers, Elsevier Science.
The Journal addresses a broad range of day-to-day problems encountered by Ob/Gyn practitioners worldwide. It is distributed to subscribers, member societies of FIGO, those donating specific sums to the FIGO Charitable Foundation, Executive Board members and to medical libraries worldwide.
How to subscribe: Visit IJGO's subscription section. Personal subscribers can then access the full text of the journal.
Latest articles from the International Journal of Gynecology & Obstetrics: