- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestUnicef data highlights FGM prevalence
- LatestCaffeine could worsen some menopause symptoms
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
FIGO Cancer Report 2012
The Annual Report has now been retitled the ‘FIGO Cancer Report’ and the latest edition was launched to tie in with the FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Rome, Italy in October 2012.
The FIGO Cancer Report brings together in one publication: Updates on the staging and management guidelines on each site specific gynecological cancer, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease; and separate chapters from a developed and developing world perspective on:
In future editions, data collected from institutions from all parts of the globe will be presented. The system that has been used for collecting international data on gynecological malignancies is being reconstructed and modernised and will be available at the next World Congress in 2015.
The FIGO Cancer Report is available for purchase from the FIGO Secretariat at a cost of £27.50. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
You may pay online by following the instructions below: