- LatestMaternal mortality boost for Nigeria
- LatestNew York scientists reveal HIV breakthrough
- LatestNigerian state governor vows to continue maternal mortality battle
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
FIGO Cancer Report 2012
The Annual Report has now been retitled the ‘FIGO Cancer Report’ and the latest edition was launched to tie in with the FIGO World Congress of Gynecology and Obstetrics in Rome, Italy in October 2012.
The FIGO Cancer Report brings together in one publication: Updates on the staging and management guidelines on each site specific gynecological cancer, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Separate chapters from a developed and developing world perspective on:
In future editions, data collected from institutions from all parts of the globe will be presented. The system that has been used for collecting international data on gynecological malignancies is being reconstructed and modernised and will be available at the next World Congress in 2015.
The FIGO Cancer Report is available for purchase from the FIGO Secretariat at a cost of 30 euros.
Please contact the Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information.