- LatestEthiopian activist honoured for 97% FGM reduction
- Latest2,000 Malagasy women 'develop fistula each year'
- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
The FIGO Committee for the Ethical Aspects of Human Reproduction and Women's Health considers the ethical aspects of issues that impact the discipline of obstetrics, gynecology and women's health.
'Ethical Issues in Obstetrics and Gynecology' represents the results of carefully researched and considered discussion. The guidelines are intended to provide material for consideration and debate about ethical aspects of our discipline for member organisations and their constituent membership.
The guidelines are available below in English, Spanish and French.
World Congress 2015