- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestUnicef data highlights FGM prevalence
- LatestCaffeine could worsen some menopause symptoms
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
Women's Sexual and Reproductive Rights: Rights-Based Code of Ethics
The Committee for Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights has developed a Rights-Based Code of Ethics, which can be accessed here.
In support of this, at the FIGO General Assembly in 2003, a Resolution on ‘Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights - A Social Responsibility for Obstetricians-Gynecologists’ was passed. A copy of the resolution may be found here. This supported an earlier resolution passed at the 2000 General Assembly, a copy of which may be found here.