- LatestCutting edge HIV treatment to hit US shelves
- LatestZambia's first lady hails Mandela HIV action
- LatestMaternal mortality boost for Nigeria
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
Women's Sexual and Reproductive Rights: Rights-Based Code of Ethics
The Committee for Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights has developed a Rights-Based Code of Ethics, which can be accessed here.
In support of this, at the FIGO General Assembly in 2003, a Resolution on ‘Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights - A Social Responsibility for Obstetricians-Gynecologists’ was passed. A copy of the resolution may be found here. This supported an earlier resolution passed at the 2000 General Assembly, a copy of which may be found here.