- LatestCause of child mortality spike in southern Pakistan unclear, says UN body
- LatestEnding violence against women a priority, says Ban Ki-moon
- LatestBritons at risk of FGM 'being taken overseas to undergo procedure'
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
Women's Sexual and Reproductive Rights: Rights-Based Code of Ethics
The Committee for Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights has developed a Rights-Based Code of Ethics, which can be accessed here.
In support of this, at the FIGO General Assembly in 2003, a Resolution on ‘Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights - A Social Responsibility for Obstetricians-Gynecologists’ was passed. A copy of the resolution may be found here. This supported an earlier resolution passed at the 2000 General Assembly, a copy of which may be found here.