- LatestHip-hop artist warns Senegal pupils about FGM
- LatestEngenderHealth outlines 'fistula-free generation'
- LatestUK govt 'very frustrated' by absence of FGM prosecutions
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
Women's Sexual and Reproductive Rights: Rights-Based Code of Ethics
The Committee for Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights has developed a Rights-Based Code of Ethics, which can be accessed here.
In support of this, at the FIGO General Assembly in 2003, a Resolution on ‘Women’s Sexual and Reproductive Rights - A Social Responsibility for Obstetricians-Gynecologists’ was passed. A copy of the resolution may be found here. This supported an earlier resolution passed at the 2000 General Assembly, a copy of which may be found here.
World Congress 2015