Upcoming FIGO Global Webinar
COVID-19 and Pregnancy- UPDATES
Tuesday 30th June, 12.00 London
The ongoing crisis of the COVID-19 pandemic is seriously affecting maternal and women’s health services globally. Although the majority of COVID-19 cases are mild, the spectrum and management of the disease in pregnancy keeps changing. This FIGO global webinar is hosting FIGO experts from the FIGO Committee for Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health and is intended to look at COVID-19 across pregnancy and childbirth bringing you the latest updates and evidence on ANC, labor and delivery routes, postpartum care, vertical transmission, breast feeding, and management protocols of hospitalised cases. It will provide national societies and colleagues with skills and resources to address maternal health during COVID-19 in their respective settings.
- Dr Faysal El Kak (Lebanon) - FIGO Vice President and FAGOS President
- Dr Anwar Nassar (Lebanon) - Chair, FIGO Committee for Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Dr Alison Wright (UK) - FIGO Committee for Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Dr Eytan R. Barnea (USA) - FIGO Committee for Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Dr Diana Ramasauskaite (Lithuania) - FIGO Committee for Safe Motherhood and Newborn Health
- Ann Yates (Netherlands) - Lead Midwife Advisor, International Confederation of Midwives
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_04vtC1QHRW-glbouTMgWYQ
* Please note that registration is required in order to join this webinar. If you are unable to attend, the recording will be available on demand via our website shortly after the event.