Information for Authors/Reviewers/Subscription
Information for authors:
- IJGO Author Guidelines (2017)
- Editor's presentation on Ethical Considerations from FIGO World Congress (2015)
- Submit articles online via Editorial Manager
- Submission Requirements Form (2017)- make sure you check all statements relevant to your submission, including your 'Research Type'.
- Author Guarantee Form (2016)- please include all authors listed in your title page, as well as the correct submission title.
- Patient Permission Form (2016)- complete this form if your images have identifying features.
Clinical trial registration: In complicance with ICMJE requirements, all clinical trials must be registered in a public trials registry. Please see the IJGO's Author Guidelines for more information.
Information for reviewers:
Whether you are an experienced peer reviewer or are completing your first review, it can be helpful to have a few pointers about what to look out for when assessing a manuscript and how to structure your comments.
Visit IJGO's Reviewer Resources page for information about what IJGO is looking for from its reviewers, what comments are useful, how to assess Abstracts, and other resources.
To show appreciation, IJGO is pleased to offer the following benefits on completion of a review:
- Free access to all IJGO content on Wiley Online Library for 30 days.
- 30% discount on Wiley books.
- Recognition for review contributions on Publons.
How to subscribe: