- LatestIncomplete HPV vaccination may still have benefits
- LatestPain control in labour could fight depression
- LatestInvest in young adolescent sexual health for long-term gain
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) - the only global organisation representing gynecologists and obstetricians, with member associations in 125 countries/territories - strongly believes that there are excellent reasons for obstetricians and gynecologists to collaborate closely with midwives to help strengthen midwifery.
Please click here to view a statement.