- LatestSomaliland maternal hospital provides women's health boost
- LatestParents in court over Kenyan FGM claims
- LatestObama backs South African fight against HIV
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: World AIDS Day (1 December 2013)
- Latest FIGO’s official journal launches iPad app
- LatestFIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)
FIGO reaffirms commitment: ‘International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women’ (25 November 2013)Friday, 22nd November 2013
‘Major gains in all areas’ - FIGO LOGIC Initiative reveals success of its capacity building objectivesThursday, 5th September 2013
Top women’s health news
A pioneering hospital in Somaliland that was the first in the self-declared sovereign state dedicated to women's health has significantly contributed to improving the region's maternal mortality rate.
The parents of four girls from Kenya have appeared in court after being accused of subjecting their daughters to female genital mutilation (FGM).