- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
ICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.Friday, 7th March 2014
FIGO reaffirms support for 2014’s International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation (6 February 2014)Wednesday, 5th February 2014
Top women’s health news
Officials in Marigat sub-county in Baringo, Kenya have been accused of taking bribes to allow female genital mutilation (FGM).
A newspaper in the UK has been commended by a government minister for raising public awareness of female genital mutilation (FGM).