- LatestPortugal toughens law on FGM
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
ICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.Friday, 7th March 2014
Friday, 7th March 2014
Monday, 10th February 2014
FIGO reaffirms support for 2014’s International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Mutilation (6 February 2014)Wednesday, 5th February 2014
Friday, 17th January 2014
Wednesday, 18th December 2013
Friday, 13th December 2013
Wednesday, 11th December 2013
Friday, 29th November 2013
Tuesday, 26th November 2013