- LatestUganda short of MDG 5 target, says UNDP
- LatestMay 23rd is International Day to End Obstetric Fistula
- LatestMalaysia faces 'big challenge' to meet MDG 5
- LatestStrengthening Midwifery Care – Global Symposium (26-27 May 2013)
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
- Latest‘Midwives key in the fight against maternal and newborn morbidity and mortality’
FIGO Cancer Report 2012 available from Secretariat
The FIGO Cancer Report brings together in one publication:
Updates on the staging and management guidelines on each site specific gynecological cancer, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease
Separate chapters from a developed and developing world perspective on:
In future editions, data collected from institutions from all parts of the globe will be presented. The system that has been used for collecting international data on gynecological malignancies is being reconstructed and modernised and will be available at the next World Congress in 2015.
The FIGO Cancer Report is available for purchase from the FIGO Secretariat at a cost of 30 euros.
Please contact the Secretariat (email@example.com) for further information.
World Congress 2015