- LatestUS backs efforts to tackle spread of HIV/Aids in Uganda
- LatestChange in law 'will not eradicate FGM in Ethiopia'
- LatestCases of FGM 'often unreported in Britain'
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
Statement by human rights, women’s rights and health groups on the occasion of the presentation of the Report by Anand Grover, UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Health, to the UN General Assembly.
FIGO Joint Statement On Adolescent Reproductive Health And Adolescent Pregnancy
FIGO Consensus Statement: Family Planning: A Key Component Of Post Abortion Care
FIGO Consensus Statement on MNCH, September 2009