- LatestCollaboration between FIGO and the Rotarian Action Group for Population & Development (RFPD)
- LatestUnicef says communities 'key' to ending FGM in Africa
- LatestNigerian midwifery scheme has 'tremendously reduced' maternal deaths
- LatestMaternal mortalities 'on the rise' in Belgaum, India
- Latest‘People to People’ announces obstetrics and gynecology delegations to India and Costa Rica
- LatestNew to download: FIGO Newsletter, May 2013
FIGO launches LOGIC Toolkit
The FIGO LOGIC Toolkit with organisational capacity strengthening resources and tools for health professional associations was developed as part of the FIGO LOGIC Initiative. It has been designed for health professional associations that are initiating organisational changes for the first time, as well as those that are seeking additional support to enhance selected organisational capacities.
The FIGO LOGIC Toolkit brings together a collection of information, resources and tools for anyone interested in fostering organisational change within a health professional association, either through the conduct of occasional activities, or by initiating a more thorough capacity building process.
Reflecting LOGIC’s and other earlier experiences and lessons learnt from organisational capacity building in health professional associations, this toolkit is intended to be a starting point and reference for other health professional associations that want to enhance their capacity.
Using the Toolkit will lead to better understanding of what makes an organisation strong; what the different elements of organisational capacity building are; how a change process can be initiated; and how practical activities can be conducted to support such change processes.
FIGO wishes for this Toolkit to be a useful resource for FIGO Member Associations and other health professional associations around the world.
Please access the FIGO LOGIC Toolkit here.