- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestUnicef data highlights FGM prevalence
- LatestCaffeine could worsen some menopause symptoms
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
New to download: FIGO Bioethics Training Curriculum
This curriculum can be used freely in order to stimulate means of ethical analysis, reflection and decision-making.
The curriculum materials can be used without copyright but subject to acknowledgement of their origins as a FIGO production. The Ethics Committee would be pleased to collaborate with any member society or any medical school department of obstetrics and gynecology that wants to use the materials and case studies in an ethics training programme.