- LatestEnding violence against women a priority, says Ban Ki-moon
- LatestBritons at risk of FGM 'being taken overseas to undergo procedure'
- LatestFGM 'nothing to do with Islam'
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
New to download: FIGO Bioethics Training Curriculum
This curriculum can be used freely in order to stimulate means of ethical analysis, reflection and decision-making.
The curriculum materials can be used without copyright but subject to acknowledgement of their origins as a FIGO production. The Ethics Committee would be pleased to collaborate with any member society or any medical school department of obstetrics and gynecology that wants to use the materials and case studies in an ethics training programme.