- LatestPakistan hails progress on tackling maternal mortality
- LatestGuatemalan authorities aim to tackle spread of HIV
- LatestAnti-FGM Board to step up law enforcement in Kenya
- LatestRegistration open for the Global Congress on Maternal Nutrition: G-COMN 2014
- LatestFIGO supports World Health Day 2014
- LatestWellbeing of Women and FIGO announce Academic Fellowship
General resources may be found here.
For FIGO-specific publications, visit the Publications section.
'Why Did Mrs X Die, Retold' (launched at FIGO Congress 2012)
EFCNI White Paper and Call to Action for Newborn Health
- the Call to Action for Newborn Health
(the 10 demands can still be voted for on the multilingual website of ene, mene, mini - http://www.enemenemini.de/index.php?id=517)
- video giving a brief impression of the launch event that took place last Novmber
'Essential Inteventions, Commodities and Guidelines for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health' - A Global Review of the Key Interventions related to Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) (also refer to the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for information)
Stillbirths - the professional organisations' perspective (FIGO, IPA, ICM)