- LatestStrategies to boost Pill success in obese women
- LatestBlood thinner for pregnant women may be ineffective
- LatestSri Lanka: maternal deaths drop in Northern Province
- LatestOpen call for Fistula Surgery Fellowship Applications 2014-2015
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Misoprostol for managing post-partum haemorrhage in low-resource settings
- LatestFIGO seeks Project Manager: Fistula Surgery Training Programme
General resources may be found here.
For FIGO-specific publications, visit the Publications section.
'Why Did Mrs X Die, Retold' (launched at FIGO Congress 2012)
EFCNI White Paper and Call to Action for Newborn Health
- the Call to Action for Newborn Health
(the 10 demands can still be voted for on the multilingual website of ene, mene, mini - http://www.enemenemini.de/index.php?id=517)
- video giving a brief impression of the launch event that took place last Novmber
'Essential Inteventions, Commodities and Guidelines for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health' - A Global Review of the Key Interventions related to Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) (also refer to the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for information)
Stillbirths - the professional organisations' perspective (FIGO, IPA, ICM)