- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestMarigat officials 'taking bribes to allow FGM'
- LatestUK government praises newspaper for raising awareness of FGM
- LatestHIV/Aids cases on the up in Indonesian district
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
General resources may be found here.
For FIGO-specific publications, visit the Publications section.
'Why Did Mrs X Die, Retold' (launched at FIGO Congress 2012)
EFCNI White Paper and Call to Action for Newborn Health
- the Call to Action for Newborn Health
(the 10 demands can still be voted for on the multilingual website of ene, mene, mini - http://www.enemenemini.de/index.php?id=517)
- video giving a brief impression of the launch event that took place last Novmber
'Essential Inteventions, Commodities and Guidelines for Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health' - A Global Review of the Key Interventions related to Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) (also refer to the Partnership for Maternal, Newborn & Child Health for information)
Stillbirths - the professional organisations' perspective (FIGO, IPA, ICM)