- LatestEnding violence against women a priority, says Ban Ki-moon
- LatestBritons at risk of FGM 'being taken overseas to undergo procedure'
- LatestFGM 'nothing to do with Islam'
- LatestICM and FIGO launch joint statement on the use of misoprostol for the treatment of postpartum haemorrhage.
- LatestFIGO supports International Women’s Day 2014 (8 March): ‘Inspiring Change’
- LatestNew FIGO resources on www.glowm.com: Family Planning and Prevention of Unsafe Abortion
FIGO Reaffirms Commitment: International Day For The Elimination Of Violence Against Women (25 November 2009)
Professional Standards: Interactions Between Obstetricians And Gynecologists And Other Health Professionals
FIGO Declaration And Call For Action: The Need For Maternal Health Indicators, Countdown 2015
FIGO Congress News: Experts Say “Task Shifting” Is A Potential Response To The World’s Human Health Resource Shortage
FIGO Congress News: FIGO Launches Global Effort To Stop Cervical Cancer
FIGO Congress News: Ways To Prevent Unsafe Abortion
FIGO Congress News: The FIGO-Gates Initiative On Maternal & Newborn Health
FIGO Congress News: FIGO Launches World Report On Women’s Health 2009
FIGO Congress News: Key Links Between Women’s Rights And Their Health
FIGO Congress News: FIGO Global Guidance For Cervical Cancer Prevention And Control