FIGO Cancer Report 2021
Guest Editors: Professor Sean Kehoe and Dr Neerja Bhatla.
Publication of this supplement was supported by FIGO funding to the FIGO Committee for Gynecologic Oncology.
The 2021 edition of the FIGO Cancer Report contains updates on the management of gynaecological cancers combined with pertinent papers on gynaecological oncology, which we hope the reader will find stimulating and educational. The report is also the conduit through which changes to the FIGO staging of cancers are reported. In this issue we present the revised FIGO staging for carcinoma of the vulva.
As before, other selected topics appear in the report – surgical training, obesity in cancer, concepts on how to address the ever-expanding role of molecular staging, to name but some – and hopefully these topics will be of interest to all. A special chapter has been devoted to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on cancer care.
- Cancer of the vulva: 2021 update
- Cancer of the vagina: 2021 update
- Cancer of the cervix uteri: 2021 update
- Cancer of the corpus uteri: 2021 update
- Cancer of the ovary, fallopian tube, and peritoneum: 2021 update
- Diagnosis and management of gestational trophoblastic disease: 2021 update
- COVID-19 and the impact on gynecologic cancer care
- Worldwide initiatives to eliminate cervical cancer
- Progress in the pathological arena of gynecological cancers
- Reaching the women with the greatest needs: Two models for initiation and scale-up of gynecologic oncology fellowship trainings in low-resource settings
- Obesity and gynecological cancers: A toxic relationship