Benefits of Membership
- The chance to take part in FIGO projects – make a real difference to women’s health and rights. We also provide training and development for gynecologists and obstetricians and the chance to benefit from FIGO’s programmatic, advocacy and capacity building approach.
- The opportunity to elect the Trustees and the FIGO Council – Member Societies can nominate Officers and stand for election to the FIGO Council, thus contributing to FIGO’s strategy and future direction.
- Membership Village at our World Congresses – free registration for the President of your society and a free booth to showcase your excellent work.
- The FIGO Fellowship Programme for Member Societies in low-resource countries – during our World Congresses, Fellows benefit from a week’s work placement at a hospital in the country of the Congress, plus free registration for the event.
- ‘FIGO University’ – leadership workshops run by FIGO leaders at the Congresses on themes such as governance, ‘how to lead’, finance, goal setting and relationship building.
- Free subscription to the International Journal of Gynecology and Obstetrics (IJGO) – the prestigious, peer-reviewed official journal of FIGO.
Become a FIGO Member Society
Find out more about the requirements and procedure for becoming a FIGO Member Society.