FIGO Strategic Plan 2021–2030: Goal 4
Strengthen the role of FIGO in global health
Through policy and advocacy, we will
- establish a visible role in women and girls’ health policy, by advocating for the best care for women and girls around the globe and leveraging the global outreach that FIGO achieves through member societies and partner organisations
- create expectations that FIGO regional leadership achieves the core FIGO goals
- raise the profile of FIGO and its potential as a global leader of women and girls’ health.
Through our membership and partnerships, we will
- use modern technology and communications to better inform and engage all divisions and committees, and our stakeholders
- encourage collaboration between divisions, committees, and FIGO projects
- create efficient organisational capacity and structure to achieve the overall goals with the support of FIGO HQ and FIGO Council, and the involvement of national and regional organisations
- develop a FIGO virtual university to be accessed by partner organisations around the globe and develop and maintain virtual platforms
- generate sufficient income to support FIGO activities
- support women in leadership roles at all levels of FIGO
- ensure the financial stability of FIGO as we move into the post-COVID era.
You can also use the buttons below to navigate through the online version of the strategic plan.