FIGO Strategic Plan 2021–2030: Goal 2
Enhance the status of all women, girls and families, enabling them to realise their full potential of education, sexual and reproductive rights, professional opportunities and personal wellbeing
Through policy and advocacy, we will
- promote sexual and reproductive health and rights
- promote menstrual hygiene management
- promote access to safe abortion and contraception
- raise the status of women and girls globally
- promote well woman health care across the lifespan, from adolescence through maturity
- advocate for gender equality as a basic human right
- promote self-care.
Through our membership and partnerships, we will
- support efforts of member societies to champion FIGO’s goals and promote the status of women and girls
- support women in leadership roles at all levels of FIGO
- collaborate with representatives of organisations that have similar goals and platforms to enhance the health of women and girls globally
- develop virtual training opportunities for our member societies to enable them to support the achievement of FIGO project, division and committee.
You can also use the buttons below to navigate through the online version of the strategic plan.