Committee on Climate Change and Toxic Environmental Exposures
The main purpose of the Committee on Climate Change and Toxic Environmental Exposures (C2TE2) is to advance a global strategy to address exposures to harmful environmental toxins and effects of climate change. The Committee’s work underpins all of FIGO’s Divisions and Committees by highlighting the impact of the environment on every aspect of women and girls’ health across their lifespan.
- Strengthen the role of FIGO member societies in their involvement on the issue of climate change and toxic environmental exposures (collaboration among members, organisation of continuing medical education activities and webinars).
- Publish an article on the existence of climate change and toxic environmental exposures.
- Contribute to the incorporation of climate change and toxic environmental exposures into medical school and residency curricula.
- Advocate for policies to mitigate exposures to environmental toxicants and climate change.
- Support and invest in quality research on toxic environmental exposures and climate change.
Dr Nathaniel DeNicola - USA
Professor Ditas D. Decena - Philippines
Professor Jun Zhang - China
Professor Krishnendu Gupta - India
Mr Edward Morris - United Kingdom
Professor Jean-Pierre Elongi Moyene - Congo
Professor Annette Hasenburg - Germany
Dr Francisco Edna Estrada - Columbia
Dr Christabel Mweene Mbiiza - Zambia
Dr Wei Huang - China
Dr David Graham - USA
Dr Su Been Hong - Korea