Donor: The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (SIDA)
Background: This project was set against the backdrop of the need to contribute to the achievement of MDGs 4 and 5 in a series of low-resource countries.
Its aim was to build and sustain the capacity of the ob/gyn and midwifery societies in the participating developing countries to conduct essential projects relevant to the promotion of safe motherhood and the improvement of maternal health
Collaborating organisations/countries involved: 10 FIGO Member Societies: Haiti, Peru, Kenya, Uganda, Uruguay, Ukraine, Nigeria, Moldova, Kosovo, and Pakistan.
- Final Project Narrative Report (2011)
- Final Project Summary Evaluation (2011)
- Haiti final report (2011)
- Kenya final report (2011)
- Kosovo final report (2011)
- Moldova final report (2011)
- Nigeria final report (2011)
- Pakistan final report (2011)
- Peru final report (2011)
- Uganda final report (2011)
- Uruguay final report (2011)